Self- Introduction


All About me 



My Name is Adriana Zaragoza, and I was born on July 21, 2000. I'm originally from San Diego, California, but I spent most of my childhood here in here in Portland, Oregon. I graduated with honors from David Douglas High School My graduating class was approximately 525 students. Something I like from my high school was that there many cultures were seen and heard through the school. Meeting people from different ethnic backgrounds was a great experience for me.I wasn't very involved with any school activities up until senior year. I enjoyed my senior year the most. Mostly because I started attending school functions more. 




 Family


My family consists of just my mom. I don't have any sibling, so I am an inly child. It has just been my mom and I for as long as I can remember. I have a great relationship with my mom. We have a very honest relationship. She is the person that inspires me to achieve my goals. She has been my support system for everything that I do. She pushes me everyday to do better. 






My Interests 


I enjoy spending time with my friends and my cousins. I like going on random adventures with my friends. For example, going on hikes, mini road trips, or just exploring beautiful scenery sites. On top of exploring new places I also like to stay home and watch Netflix.  


Cape Kiwanda, April 2018 

My Goals

As I start my first year in college a short term I have is to get good grades, be able to get a hang of how college works, being able to balance school and also my personal life, and also to make new friends.
A long term goal I have is to travel more, and to just get out now my comfort zone. 
















Comments